Producers in the Paddock & AGM
Time & Location
About the Event
The pandemic has shown how fragile our food security is with the effects of buyer behaviour change. So what is the future of food security in the Hunter? Our panel of the Hunter's best sustainable producers will unpick this pressing issue and what it means for us and what we can do about it. The panel discussion will be preceeded by a short annual general meeting. Consider joining the commitee to make a difference to our future, details below.
12.00pm Lunch (optional) - BYO lunch, chair and tea.
1.00pm - Annual General Meeting of the Hunter Organic Growers Society,
- Election of 2021 committee, all positions declared vacant. Thinking of joining? learn more here on how you can support our group and get behind the wheel!
- Awarding of the Ernest Hardes Memorial Scholarship
1.30pm - Join us for an illuminating discussion on the future of food security in the Hunter with:
- Kate Beveridge and Mark Brown of Purple Pear Farm
- Kelly Lees from Urban Hum
- More to be announced soon!
2.30pm - BYO afternoon tea
- Member ticket$0$00$0