Once a month join us to learn about growing vegetables & fruits, raising farm animals, and how to care for your soil. Meet the farmer, or tour a backyard growers garden. Make friends and exchange produce, ideas and smiles! Open to members and visitors.
Saturday December 4th
Please join us for our annual Christmas Party!
We'll chat, eat and reflect on the year that was 2021.
11am Arrive for lunch (BYO)
Games and activities (optional)
Feel free to go ho-ho-home whenever you like
What to Bring
* Lunch - we would love to be able to share plates of food but please be mindful that COVID restrictions discourage this.
* Water bottle and water
* Mug, hot water, tea or coffee, milk, sugar
* Table and chairs
* Sun protection
* Any outdoor games you might like to play
Bookings for this event are now open.
Due to COVID restrictions, bookings are limited to current financial members.
If you're not a current member, please visit the Join Us page.
Location details will be provided in your booking confirmation.
A NOTE ABOUT COVID
As per current restrictions in NSW, the following rules apply:
* You must be fully vaccinated or have a valid medical exemption to attend an outdoor event if aged 16 or over.
* Ordering a Members Only ticket and signing on the Attendance Sheet at the event indicates that you would be able to demonstrate your vaccination status or exemption if required.
* All attendees regardless of age must be booked into this event prior to the day. Please add them to your booking as Other Household Members.
* Please use the QR code or manual list to check in on arrival.
* Stay home if you are unwell or have visited a potential COVID exposure site
* Please maintain social distancing of at least 1.5 metres.
* Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
* No sharing of drink or foods.
* Masks are optional but recommended in outdoor environments.
* In the event that you receive a positive test result for COVID or notification of being a close contact and you attended the event since the exposure or while you were infectious, you must notify NSW Health and the HOGS secretary at the earliest opportunity.
ABOUT FIELD DAYS
Field Days Field days are usually held on the 2nd Saturday of each month except January.
Lunch is at 12.30pm, and talks or tours start at 1.15pm. We usually finish by 4pm but you are welcome to leave whenever you like.
What to bring: A folding chair, lunch and drinks, hat and sturdy shoes, produce to swap/share/sell.
Members - free
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, only current financial members are eligible to attend field days. Bookings are compulsory due to limited numbers.
Wet Weather: Check our Facebook field day event page or tune into 2NURFM 103.7 or 1233 ABC Local Radio for updates on the day.